“Good Reasonably Priced Food. GREAT Service!”
Review of Tiano's Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Tiano's Restaurant & Bar
Price range: US$6 - US$49
Cuisines: American, Philippine, Polynesian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: http://thegardenisland.com/business/local/article_7baaece4-e64a-11df-96a4-001cc4c002e0.html. Went there yesterday and had a yummy breakfast.
Reviewed 25 April 2012

My wife and I ate an early supper here around 4pm, so it was pretty empty. There were 2 people staffed at the time: the waiter and cook. The food was reasonably priced for the good portions. The food quality and presentation wasn't outstanding, but was as expected for this type of small restaurant. The 80's/90's music playing somewhat loudly ruined what could be a great local Hawaiian atmosphere. However, the highlight was the service! The waiter was very kind and personable. He went out of his way to make sure we had a great experience!

Reviewed 16 March 2012

We went there for dinner. I'm not a big eater, but I decided, against my better judgment, to order the mixed plate. Bad idea, fish, chicken and teri beef. I didn't finish. The fish and chicken were so, so. The teri beef, however, was outstanding. It was not your typical thinly sliced beef. It was chunky, tender and delicious. Next time I'll just get the teri beef if it's on the menu.

1  Thank WaialaeNui
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Looks like a pretty divvy place from outside. What a surprise inside. Good food great value. Pork belly out of this world!

Reviewed 28 February 2012

One of our favorite stops in Lihue coming from Princeville on our way to the Poipu area. Huge portions, fresh food, great Kalua Pig plate and fantastic service. Kid friendly and great prices on their meals. Don't miss!

Reviewed 28 February 2012

If you want some Filipino Hawaiian food then this is your place. Watch them cook it in a modern open kitchen and then enjoy some unique dishes.

Rube