We have just returned from a 10 night stay - mum and daughter trip .
Grounds are gorgeous - 4 pools and 2 spa pools !! Even open till 20 pm - a few nights we had an early diner and then swim and spa in the dark it was lovely . Spas are super super hot !! Favourite day time pool was the sand bottom pool nearest to the ocean - so warm
We had an ocean view - sound if the waves was wonderful sitting on the balcony .
We were there when the hurricane was threatening - the hotel managed thus really well and even though some of the food items were limited - they put on a special value Buffett - great
We did not have access to free DVD rentals but some people did - would if been nice to have access to this especial the days it was windy and rainy .
We were picked up from airport by courtesy bus - they even took us back to collect the hire car !!
Used the valet parking which was really easy
We ate in the restaurant and bar - fish buffet was gorgeous the specials were good value as they included free salad bar . bar food was nice .
Only downside was the staff - some were the best some were just rude!! Some would bring the next table glasses of cold water but didn't even bring to us even when we asked !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kauai Beach Resort is a beautiful Hawaiian plantation-style resort situated oceanfront on 25 lush acres of Kauai's longest exploring and strolling beach. Guests enjoy stylish accommodations with modern day amenities and Hawaiian ambiance. In a convenient location close to the airport, shopping, and championship golf, the hotel also offers FREE airport shuttle service, 2 restaurants, a lounge, entertainment, 4 pool areas, a 75-foot lava tube water slide, a 24/7 fitness center, spa, business center, meeting rooms, a ballroom, and parking is a $25/daily fee. A daily resort fee includes WiFi internet access, and more. Experience the best in island hospitality and charm of Hawaii when staying at the Kauai Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Kauai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kauai Beach Resort - An Aqua Boutique Hotel Lihue
- Hilton Kauai Beach Hotel
- Hilton Lihue
- Hilton Kauai Beach Resort
- Lihue Hilton
- Kauai Beach Resort HI