My Mom and I came to Kauai to enjoy a vacation together. I had arranged a private rental that unfortunately did not work out (see other reviews: SandPiper, Ahh Aloha Rental Services), so we ended up having to leave. After a quick internet search I called the Kauai Beach Resort and was able to check in the same day!
We arrived after a full day of play in Kauai. The staff were amazingly helpful, super kind and the beginning of our experience was off to a great start. This fantastic customer service was just what we needed after having to leave our previous accommodation for safety reasons and noise issues and then dealing with horrific customer care from the private vacation rental agency.
We had a drink in the lounge - affordable, tasty, prompt and kind service then made our way to our room.
The room was clean, the beds were extremely comfortable, great shower, awesome view...it could not have been any better. We slept great - our first night of quiet uninterrupted sleep on the island.
We stayed here for two nights. I originally did NOT want to stay in any type of resort - like atmosphere as I prefer to be away from superficial and materialistic atmospheres, the Kauai Beach Resort was none of that. It was a pure delight to stay here. I will return and will recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kauai Beach Resort is a beautiful Hawaiian plantation-style resort situated oceanfront on 25 lush acres of Kauai's longest exploring and strolling beach. Guests enjoy stylish accommodations with modern day amenities and Hawaiian ambiance. In a convenient location close to the airport, shopping, and championship golf, the hotel also offers FREE airport shuttle service, 2 restaurants, a lounge, entertainment, 4 pool areas, a 75-foot lava tube water slide, a 24/7 fitness center, spa, business center, meeting rooms, a ballroom, and parking is a $18/daily fee. A daily resort fee includes WiFi internet access, movie and game rentals, and more. Experience the best in island hospitality and charm of Hawaii when staying at the Kauai Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Kauai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kauai Beach Resort - An Aqua Boutique Hotel Lihue
- Hilton Kauai Beach Hotel
- Hilton Lihue
- Hilton Kauai Beach Resort
- Lihue Hilton
- Kauai Beach Resort HI