We spent the 4th of July weekend at this centrally located resort in Lihue. The grand kids had a great time swimming in the good size pool, playing shuffle board, basketball and even tennis! We were able to view the awesome fireworks, "concert in the sky", with the other guests and their families from the pool area. Everyone applauded after the show!
With the kitchenette, it was nice to have the grandparents, cook their grand kids favorite dishes.
Also, the entire staff were very helpful and friendly.
Of course, the best part for the grand kids was the super pool!
We are planning to make this an annual 4th of July fun weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside in Nawiliwili, the Banyan Harbor Resort is ideal for your next getaway. From the moment you set foot in our island-styled lobby, you'll feel the Aloha Spirit that has made Kauai the popular destination it is today. Your "Home away from Home" is a block from Kalapaki Beach, shopping, restaurants, activities and entertainment. Anchor Cove Shopping Village and the Harbor Mall are both within a short walk. Three golf courses, Kauai's largest shopping center, Kauai's largest movie theatre and world class ocean & air charters are available within two miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Banyan Harbor Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Harbor Hotel Lihue
- Banyan Harbor Kauai
- Banyan Harbor Resort Kauai, HI