“Oustanding pies!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Lihue
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Right Slice is Kaua'i's only specialty pie shop. Featuring fresh local flavors in hand rolled butter crusts. Pot pies also available for lunch and dinner, 1 hour pre-order requested. Open M-Sat, 11-6.
Pensacola, Florida
“Oustanding pies!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Had a slice of coconut chocolate macaroon for my birthday at the Hanapepe Art Walk. The pie was DELICIOUS!!

2 Thank Dana L

San Ramon, CA
“Unigue Pies”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

The Right Slice was recommended to us by someone hanging around the hotel pool like my wife and I. Always keen to have a good piece of homemade pie, we found The Right Slice on "tripadvisor" and made our way there for an afternoon snack. If you are not familiar in Kauai with the area around the Kukui Grove Shopping Center you will need a map or directions to The Right Slice. For a pie aficionado the trip is worth the time, but know that the establishment is a pie bakery, not a sit down restaurant. We made two trips to the The Right Slice, the second time getting our pies to go and enjoying them in the comfort of our room for an evening snack. Our selections were key lime, coconut cream, mango lilikoi, and macadamia nut. The pies are a nice size and weight for the price and of excellent flavor and texture. No half pieces here. The Right Slice will now be a regular stop for us on our annual trips to Kauai.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Carlsbad, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Better than homemade pie!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and i each had a slice of pie. I had the lime pie and my husband had the blueberry macademia. So delicious and a good size slice. However, when we asked for a small glass of water to go with our pie she said "no, we don't serve it. You can buy the plastic bottle in the frig behind you." When the attendant asked us for a tip, after she merely handed us a piece of pie over the counter, we found that obnoxious. This pie shop is in an industrial zone and not easy to find. But the tasty pies made it worth it!

1 Thank Gail B
Kauai, Hawaii
“Cute little place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

Aloha ~
I always miss the apple pie :(
I love apple pie just apple pie :)
I ate a lemon pie it was ok made me feel kind of sick
Customer service is a hit and miss I had very nice to indifferent
Its a super cute little place in the industrial park in Puhi.
I also had a veggie pot pie it is very good.

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
So Cal
“Right Slice- Hard to find, easy to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

The Right Slice pie shop is in an out of the way industrial park behind Costco in Lihue. It's not that easy to find, but the pie is easy to eat. We tried the Key Lime and the Coconut Cream and both were good. There is no dining room or waitress. The owner will come out of the bakery and serve you any kind of pie on the board. There are a few beat up benches outside the restaurant to sit at and eat. The day we were there, the owner was giving away kittens. We didn't need one so we passed on it. Maybe the owner will sell enough pies to open a small shop at the nearby mall making it easier to find.

• Visited April 2014