“Good breakfast”

The Feral Pig
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Pub, Hawaiian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Wisconsin
“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

We were looking for a place to eat breakfast on Father's Day. We were having trouble finding anything open for breakfast. It seemed a little "sketch" but stopped in here for breakfast. Figured it couldn't be too bad based on the number of people inside. We had Banana bread french toast with eggs and Banana macadamia nut pancakes with eggs. They were both awesome. A little heavy, but very tasty. And the eggs were great...real, bright yellow, tasteful eggs.

The service was slightly above average (speed wise) the other places we went over the course of the week. Remember - island time.

Try it for breakfast.

• Visited June 2014

Carefree, Arizona
“Worst ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Must have been because it was a Monday but the lunch we had was terrible. Over cooked meats, burned bread and no dressing on my wife's salad. The only saving grace, otherwise I'd give it a minus 1, was a friendly server and a decent local beer menu. Would have sent everything back if it hadn't taken so long to bring out "lunch" in the first place. Usually try not to be negative but we sure picked the wrong time to visit based on some of the more positive reviews.

Visited June 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great place for dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

I was looking for a healthier meal option and found it here.... Ahi Tuna, grilled vegetables, and rice. My husband had the Feral Burger and fries, my oldest daughter had a regular burger and fries and my youngest had fish and chips off of the kids menu. My food and the fish and chips were very good! My daughter and husband liked their burgers as well. Very friendly service and they had a great local beer on tap... some sort of wheat/pineapple.

• Visited June 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“A bit of a let down”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

+1 vanceindustry17
The name is great, the vibe is good, but everything else just isn't... The fish tacos were ok, but the jerk chicken was tough and so salty it was basically inedible.
If you go, I guess just get a burger.

• Visited May 2014
Susanville, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dinner was great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

It is a cute little resturaunt inside but with large windows that were open. I had a pulled pork sandwich and my husband had some pork meal. It was very good.

• Visited April 2014