“Beach side couples massage” 5 of 5 bubbles

Alexander Day Spa & Salon
Ranked #2 of 8 Spas & Wellness in Lihue
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beach side couples massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

WOW! My husband and I came to Kauai for our honeymoon and started off the trip the right way... With a beach side massage! My masseuse was Les. This was the best massage I've ever had! Les got the knots out of my muscles with patience and just the right amount of pressure to make the experience relaxing and not painful! The sound of the waves and birds along with the gentle breeze helped to make this the best massage experience I've ever had! Thank you so much for helping us start our vacation with relaxation!

Kauai, Hawaii
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Aloha”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

Aloha ~
I went in to get a hair cut the lady that cut my hair did a pretty good job however when I got back home washed it, it was all sticking out and not in , she took some weight off and gave me a dry cut ..
It just was not what I was looking for .. I end up cutting it and then went to
Hair appeal like I always do when my cuts are not pleasing they fix everything.
Everyone super nice, super clean and organized.

Visited April 2014
Lihue, Hawaii
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Facial”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

I had a facial yesterday with Natalie at Alexander Day Spa and it was awesome. Without a doubt, the best facial ever! Five stars, hands down!!

Visited March 2014
Ronkonkoma, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“:)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

I had a lovely manicure done by Jay. Not that I did anything our entire vacation but it didn't chip!

Visited June 2013
Seattle
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“Ahhhhh.... Relaxing on the beach!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

Lucky for me Alexander Day Spa was located in my hotel so I didn't have to go far. I scheduled a 50 min. massage in one of the two beachside cabanas. It was a windy day so I appreciated the call from Amy to make sure I still wanted my massage beach front.
My massage therapist; Jove was wonderful. She found my "neck knots" quickly! We started the massage on the beach but the wind got the best of us so we had to move inside but it was still very much a pleasant experience.
Again, Amy; at the spa desk was WONDERFUL. She was so pleasant and full of Aloha happiness. She was so concerned that I have a relaxing experience. I SO Appreciate her!!!
If you are going to Kauai (and staying at the Marriott Beach Resort) I would schedule a massage by the beach from Alexander Day Spa. You'll say Ahhhhh Too!!
P.S. there are couples massages as well.

Visited November 2013