“Great breakfast, great view”

Bamboo Grill And Sushi
Ranked #31 of 123 Restaurants in Lihue
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Casual, good breakfast! I had the 2 egg with Portuguese sausage breakfast, sitting outside on a sunny island morning.

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Everyone says the food is slow. But I think people forget that the food at Bamboos is made fresh (Made to order) and if you come for the sushi it takes time.if a large table is in front of your one maki roll it will take time.. The food is so worth the wait. If you want fast food go to a fast food restaurant. "Good Things Come for those who Wait"

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Never got a chance to sample the food as the music for this "family friendly" restaurant was obnoxious and I could not even sit on the small lanai to see ocean as their liquor license did not cover under that 5 foot section of the roof - what's the point! Also, not really their fault , but there was such a foul mouth group of locals (I live here) that I could not even enjoy being anywhere in their vicinity! Too bad .......

2  Thank Laurel B
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We had a somewhat rainy time in Kauai, unfortunately, but Bamboo was definitely a highlight. We had the pancakes for breakfast twice and the sushi for dinner three times (and we were only there for a week!). The owner and the manager were extremely helpful and nice, and the food was amazing (especially the super fresh sushi)! Highly highly recommend trying this place out.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

The visit started off well, with a complementary edamame appetizer which was quite good. Then, my husband got his dinner (poke), and I didn't. The waitress came by a couple of times with excuses, but no food. Finally, I went up and cancelled my order (it had been over 20 minutes). We shared the poke (nice), paid the cheque and left.

1  Thank Judith H