“Great place to stop!”
Review of Kauai Beer Company

Kauai Beer Company
Ranked #4 of 120 Restaurants in Lihue
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed tasting the different beer... service was pretty quick and beer was cold. They let me try a few before committing to one! We will visit again and have dinner. The food looked really good!

2  Thank Lori H
There are newer reviews for Kauai Beer Company

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

We went the first Friday they serve food. Fantastic! Spent grain pretzels are the bomb! Tried the Nitro beer, beer will never be the same. Limited hours and parking

1  Thank Jo O
Reviewed 17 May 2014

im not sure I didnt get to eat,but the homemade pretzels are rad...any way back to the beer..I did a sampling of thier beer and a few more pints of my favorites....I was a little buzzed when I left but there was a pale ale that had lots of floral notes and it was great as well as unique and memorable.....

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Had to stop in and try out the local craft beer at Kauai Beer Co. while visiting the island and was not disappointed. Enjoyed a yumm pretzel with a Tropical Armadillo (my fave). The decor was definitely lacking but who cares when there's great beer and friendly service?!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

We recently visited Lihue and drove by Kauai Beer Co (in downtown Lihue). For whatever reason, this place has not received much press attention. This turned out to be a great little brew pub - good lineup of beers with knowledgable staff. Perhaps because it doesn't show up on the hotel concierge list of restaurants, it seemed to be mostly local customers. They do not serve food at this point, so if you are interested in food with your beer - look for one of the nights where they have 2-3 local food trucks. This was an awesome experience - great way to mix beer with some of the local food - note: it's quite crowded at these times.