Mariachi's Authentic Mexican Restaurant
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
New Bern, North Carolina
“Bland”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Maybe I've been spoiled by my hometown Mexican restaurant and was expecting too much. The food was much to bland for me. The chimichanga was filled with stringy pot roast and potatoes. That may have been good if I was looking for pot roast, but.... And I've never heard of roasted potatoes in Chimichangas. At least one half of the chimichanga was filled with roasted potatoes. The fajitas were a little better. The taco was the best thing on the table. I would stick with tacos if I went again.
On the positive side, the staff was friendly and attentive, even if they did overcharge on the first bill and had to readjust.

Visited June 2014

Susanville, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great breakfast and Dinner!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We had breakfast here our first day. It was very good. We had the dinner special another night and was not disapointed! Would return.

Visited April 2014
San Diego, CA
“Poor service”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We came to Mariachi's for Cinco de Mayo. The drinks and food were OK, but the service was terrible. The restaurant was not that busy when we were there and our server seemed to be in a bad mood and upset with us from the beginning. We had to ask several times for our bill, and saw our server chatting with friends while we were waiting. She never offered an apology for such poor service. I would not recommend this restaurant and will not return.

• Visited May 2014
San Diego, California
“Great Margaritas--service slower”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I always eat here when I visit Kauai and both food and service have been good in the past. This time the ahi fish tacos I had were bland rather tasteless and didn't come with any sides for $15. Margarita was great however. Service was very slow and waitress took about 20 minutes to deliver our drink order even though the place was not full. Might have just been a bad night. I will give it another chance when I return next year because for the past three years it's been a great value and a fun place to relax and enjoy the best Mexican food on the island.

• Visited May 2014
Fernley, Nevada
“Great place”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Visit Mariachi's on mothers day for dinner. Had there fish tacos. Wonderful. Service was great and fast. Minutes walking from Marriott ( come from the back of hotel ). For those who likes beef tripe, they have it. yum yum!!! Had my share.

Visited May 2014