“Great and affordable”

Ranked #5 of 124 Restaurants in Lihue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

All six of us tried something different and it was all awesome. The Mark's Mixed Plate was to die for - chicken, beef and beef stew. Recommended by some local folks we met and it was perfect. Highly recommended for a nice and affordable meal.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Ahi is so good and mac salad and rice .. cookies are yummy to and the pies.
My family and I eat here a lot.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Most food places on Kauai "bread the bank", but Mark's Place is an exception. Very affordable for a family a five. Easy to share meals because you get so much for your money!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I picked up a mini kalua pork and cabbage. It was OK, with nice brown rice. I do not think that I would return. At $8+ for a small serving, I can do better.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

It is a small place located in a business park. But the food is very good and the price is great Would eat there again