“Superbly delicious dinner”

Ranked #6 of 120 Restaurants in Lihue
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Came here because of TA reviews. Went in the evening before closing after a whole day exploring the island. Didn't have to wait long for food to be ready. As it was late evening and we were hungry, decided to eat outside by the benches - no one around, all on our own, clear evening with no wind, was able to see stars, nice and quiet surrounding - and food was just excellent - fully satisfied our hunger! Delicious and portions were big for what I'm used to here in England. Would go back again and again and again....

1  Thank wiriask
There are newer reviews for Mark's Place

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We love Mark's Place! I wish we would remember to go there more often! They have great service, great food, and great prices. Don't find those three together to much here.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Small place where the locals go for a plate lunch. I have had the mini loco moco and the mini chicken cutlet here. Both were very good. I have tried the teriyaki beef and Korean chicken as well and they were also tasty.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I was really hoping that this place would be great but I honestly did not enjoy the food.
we tried the korean chicken plate and the combo plate, however the meat was tough and too salty and the mac salad did not have much flavor.
It's too bad, this place didn't live up to my expectations.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Visiting from the mainland. We ordered and ate outside on one of the picnic tables. Ordered one of the salads of the day, both main dishes of the day (kalua pork loco moco and pineapple teryaki meatballs), and the desert of the day. Way too much food for two people. The salad alone was a meal. Everything was very good! One of the best meals we had in Hawaii!