We had a wonderful time at Koa Kea and would happily return.
- excellent service
- immaculate grounds and rooms
- the bed is incredibly comfortable
- amazing salt water pool
- nice lounge chairs
- NEVER crowded around the pool
- poolside drinks were DELICIOUS (albeit pricey)
Overall, we found this hotel wonderful and relaxing. It is teeming with couples (mostly honeymooners like us I presume) and very quiet. Plus, it's on the 'dry side' of the island so we had gorgeous sunshine 99% of the trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Encounter the golden beaches of Ko`a Kea Hotel & Resort, an upscale 121-room boutique oceanfront property in sunny Poipu on Kauai's south shore. This intimate and romantic Hawaiian resort offers the island's closest hotel accommodations to the water, complemented by award-winning service that is both highly personalized and personable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Koa Kea Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koa Kea Hotel Poipu
- Koa Kea Hotel And Resort
- Koa Kea Resort
- Koa Kea Hotel & Resort Kauai/Poipu, Hawaii