This was our 6th trip to Hawaii with SPG and our second stay at the Sheraton Kauai Resort. The ocean front rooms are incredible. We were able to get an upgrade but we already reserved a deluxe ocean front room, which I highly recommend. You can see whales and monk seals from your room in season. The staff were fantastic, from the bellmen all the way up to the managers. I can say that at least 8 staff knew our names. The staff went out of there way to help my family enjoy the holidays. We have 2 year old twins, a 4 year old, and a 12 year old. I can honestly say that my wife and I were more relaxed then we have been in a long time. The kids loved the resort; my 12 year old sometimes had to be persuaded to go to the other fabulous beaches Kauai has to offer. I found if I asked or if there were any concerns, the staff did there very best to accommodate us. We look forward to returning soon. Thank you, Sheraton Kauai, for making this one of the best Christmas vacations ever!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Sheraton Kauai Resort on Poipu Beach in Hawaii has the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, water sports, two pools, a weekly Auli'i Luau, and 50,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Kauai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Sheraton Poipu
- Poipu Sheraton
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Poipu, Hawaii