Stayed here for 3 nights in a garden view room as part of our 30th wedding anniversary, after reading previous reviews I was a little concerned. When we arrived we were initially given a second floor room with an adjoining door, within moments we had herd a full conversation from the adjoining room.
We returned to reception and were immediately relocated to a 4th floor room in the same block, and the reception staff could not be more obliging. Room was large, spacious, clean and quiet.
Must also thank the concierge for being most helpful and indeed all the staff including the bell boys who provided free transport both to and from local restaurants.
The location was beautiful and on our first evening we enjoyed the best sunset whilst dining at Rum Fire.
The whole island of Kauai is beautiful with a laid back approach, and excellent dining.
The beach at the Sheraton was first class and we had a welcoming sea breeze.
Overall very good location and beautiful grounds with very accommodating facilities and staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Sheraton Kauai Resort on Poipu Beach in Hawaii has the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, water sports, two pools, a weekly Auli'i Luau, and 50,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Kauai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Sheraton Poipu
- Poipu Sheraton
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Poipu, Hawaii