I am staying there right now ocean front. We have stayed at the Grand Wailea and the Westin -ocean view-in Maui last wk and I love this place just as much or more. The walk to the beach was much longer esp the Grand Wailea. The views here
are amazing, staff incredible beach terrific......no coachroachs at all!!!! How sad to write a review like that. The only thing I would like is more umbrellas with lounges chairs by the pool to block the sun as they get taken early. Otherwise....heavenly. My son stayed at the Grand Hyatt and commented how nice our room was and fabulous views. The ocean at the Hyatt looked pretty dangerous and not safe to swim but the resort is gorgeous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Sheraton Kauai Resort on Poipu Beach in Hawaii has the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, water sports, two pools, a weekly Auli'i Luau, and 50,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Kauai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Sheraton Poipu
- Poipu Sheraton
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Poipu, Hawaii