We just got back from Kauai last night. We stayed 8 days at Sheraton resort and I want to say Thank you to Sheraton team for making our stay flawless from the minute we checked in till the last moments when we checked out! The staff was always very attentive, helpful, friendly and smiley. The property is beautiful - you get everything you wish for: beach is great for swimming, snorkeling, surfing, paddle boarding, compared to Grand Hyatt where you can't surf or snorkel or pretty much do anything because of dangerous currents. Location is great too - you are a few minutes walking distance from 2 shopping plazas with restaurants, shops, etc. For those who really depend on Starbucks in the morning there is a Starbucks less than 5 min walking distance. There are 2 restaurants on the property: both of them were great. Lava is more casual - good for lunch. Rum Fire opens at night and offers some really good food and live music on most of the nights. I definitely recommend Sheraton for a family vacation, romantic getaway or whatever else you are looking for.
I also want to say a special Thank you to Bengie, a bartender from Rum Fire. He made our nights at the restaurant so special! We will see you again soon!!
Olga & Elena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Sheraton Kauai Resort on Poipu Beach in Hawaii has the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, water sports, two pools, a weekly Auli'i Luau, and 50,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Sheraton Kauai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Sheraton Poipu
- Poipu Sheraton
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Poipu, Hawaii