Great location, right on the beach. Got an oceanview room and you really are right on the beach. Pool area was kind of small, but if it was any larger, it would push the hotel further back from the ocean and I would rather be close to the water. Bartenders in the Rumfire were really nice, but don't understand why they close the large outdoor dining area near the pool in the evening. I would much rather sit outside than be indoors and have aircon blowing on me. I did have lunch there one day it thought it was very good. Room well maintained, free wi-fi, I think they gave you 1mbps which is plenty for checking e-mails. Quiet, no noise through walls of hotel room even though they looked to be full.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Sheraton Kauai Resort on Poipu Beach in Hawaii has the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, water sports, two pools, a weekly Auli'i Luau, and 50,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Kauai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Sheraton Poipu
- Poipu Sheraton
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Poipu, Hawaii