After being extremely disappointed with the first "resort" we had booked up the road for our vacation, we were thrilled to have landed at Sheraton Kauai. The price difference was only $12 ... and what a huge difference that made. Many thanks to Peter for helping us confirm all of the arrangements. We truly appreciated his professionalism and kindness. We loved staying at Sheraton Kauai. It was clean, well-designed and on a beautiful section of the ocean. We stayed on the Garden side and loved it (Room 8304). It was peaceful and quiet, especially with a gentle sound of the waterfall at the pool below. [Great place to meditate.] The room was well-designed. Bathroom was a little meh, but amenities were nice. Also note that the lanai is spaceous enough to accommodate 3-4 people (unlike the first place we went to. Who wants to drink Mai Tais alone?)Enjoyed the selection of hotel activities. Kudos to the ukelele teacher (I learned a few chords and am now eager to learn to play), who was equally patient/adept/fun at teaching us how to make leis. I would absolutely return to this Sheraton resort and appreciate all they did -- each and every staff member -- for makiing our stay on Kauaii so memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Sheraton Kauai Resort on Poipu Beach in Hawaii has the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, water sports, two pools, a weekly Auli'i Luau, and 50,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Kauai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Sheraton Poipu
- Poipu Sheraton
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Poipu, Hawaii