For $250+ a night you would expect a genuine resort style feel, but unfortunately the facility is a little dated, and still needs some major investment to renovate, not to mention that upon check in they send you to concierge for a "Free Gift" only to try to sell you into coming to some weird time share presentation. They have a man made beach that's beautiful, and a nice view from their restaurant, but this place needs to get with it to remain competitive with more sophisticated travelers who are used to more Vidanta style resorts that are world class experiences.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Sheraton Kauai Resort on Poipu Beach in Hawaii has the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, water sports, two pools, a weekly Auli'i Luau, and 50,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sheraton Kauai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Sheraton Poipu
- Poipu Sheraton
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Poipu, Hawaii