First off I'll start by saying I always feel like hotels get offended when you purchase a stay at their hotel through a third party. I feel like you just don't get the same treatment. This has happened at various locations. You get there and they say in a sarcastic voice "oh, I see you booked through expedia" then they stick you in a room they don't care for.
With that being said I arrived and walked to the lobby to try or get my room. And just like I though "oh I see you booked through expedia" as soon as I heard that my gut dropped. I said ohhh great here we go again. But instead she was extremely nice and gave me one of the best rooms on the resort! I think it was 2418. It was suck a great room! The breakfast at rum fire is mediocre at best and the food at lava was average. Honestly I'd rather eat at their cafe. Their sandwiches were good. (Tip: don't eat the fresh mozzarella. It smells funny) we did so many things and the hotel shuttle was a life saver. It was awesome and would DEFINITELY stay there again without a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Sheraton Kauai Resort on Poipu Beach in Hawaii has the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, water sports, two pools, a weekly Auli'i Luau, and 50,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Kauai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Sheraton Poipu
- Poipu Sheraton
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Poipu, Hawaii