We stayed here in January 2013 in a two bed/two bath ocean front home. It was definitely dated - kind of stuck in the 1980's - I know this particular unit was cheaper to rent and I think that's why. We rented through PARRISH - they were great - very helpful before, during and after the trip. Go out of their way for restaurant recommendations, activity ideas, etc. Back to the unit - it was a great size - no air conditioning and it did get VERY hot as the sun was beating on it all day - being on the ground floor you could defintely hear the people walking above you. But you can't beat the views, the locations, the residents of the condo were all very friendly. I would stay there again, but probably not until 5-103.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Makahuena at Poipu is an oceanfront condominium on the southernmost point of Kauai that offers a rare opportunity to experience both a stunning sunrise and sunset. Accommodations include one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites with kitchens and washer/dryers. Amenities include a pool, jet spa, tennis court, and barbecue grills. Front Desk Hours: 8:30am - 4:00pm After Hours Check-In: Please call the resort in advance for after hours check-in instructions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Castle Makahuena at Poipu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Makahuena At Poipu Hotel Poipu
- Castle Makahuena At Poipu Kauai, Hawaii