“NOT accommodating....”

Yum Cha Asian Eatery
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Let your taste buds delight in the delicious flavors of Asian Fusion cuisine. Choose from tempting selections of small plates, soups, salads and entrees, ranging from well-known Asian favorites to our chef’s own unique creations. Choose from a variety of dim sum dishes or mix it up as Vietnamese blends with Chinese that merges with Thai and Japanese for a taste sensation. Cap off your meal with sake or a specialty martini and be sure to save room for our eclectic desserts.
“NOT accommodating....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

A party of 30 Wanted to dine @ Yum Cha restaurant , called up for reservation, I got transferred to Manager Eliza, she explaining there policy are parties of 12 or more we do set menu, I told her we rather do off regular menu,& she said they can't.., she emailed me 3 diff. Menu choices,$55,$65,$75... I'm very upset, because the money ain't the issue, if we are spending it, we want to order what we want...Then I called the assistant food & beverage , explaining we really want regular menu,& even the head assistant food & beverage said they can't, it's there policy for 12 or more... I also told her I'm surprised being you folks are a 5star hotel,& Yum cha restaurant is closing down by the new year, that you folks won't accommodate us,& have are business... & I mentioned I work @ brenneckes , I personally with another server, served & gave gr8 service to a large party of 30 before.., because we accommodate the best we can for are guest,& if they request regular menu, that's what we do for them, because we appreciate there business... "So to all, 5star hotel means nothing when u want to order off regular menu for a large party more then 12...."
I hope the head GM sees this:)

1 Thank Jabrielle R

Atlanta, Georgia
“Terrible food but good service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

Restaurant is part of the amazing Grand Hyatt Kauai property, however, we were disappointed in the food. We ordered the shishito peppers, shrimp Pad Thai, and mixed vegetables with tofu. The shisito peppers and mixed vegetables were mediocre but the pad thai was the worst we've ever eaten. Extremely dry and bland. The service and ambiance were great, but the worst Asian food we've eaten.

• Visited October 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Yum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

Was surprised how good it tasted, a bit like fusion with a mix of Western and Polynesian flavours. Ambience was chilled and staff were great.

Miami, Florida
“Great Asian Fusion Option”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Located on the Grand Hyatt Property this was a great option for dinner. the food is served family style and was very delicious. We tried a few different items on the menu and were pleased with the options, we also had the donuts for dessert and they were out of this world!!! Definitely worth the calories :)

USA
“Nice View”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

The view from Yum Cha is great if you get there before sunset. I had a 6 pm reservation and was one of the only guests in the restaurant so I was seated by the back window and treated to a nice view of the mountains beyond the golf course until the sun set. The service and food were both good. Yum Cha is a nice, short walk from the Hyatt.