“Update”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Let your taste buds delight in the delicious flavors of Asian Fusion cuisine. Choose from tempting selections of small plates, soups, salads and entrees, ranging from well-known Asian favorites to our chef’s own unique creations. Choose from a variety of dim sum dishes or mix it up as Vietnamese blends with Chinese that merges with Thai and Japanese for a taste sensation. Cap off your meal with sake or a specialty martini and be sure to save room for our eclectic desserts.
Spokane, Washington
“Update”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Closed a few months ago. One of our favorites so if you relocate, please post. Instead try Kalaheo Cafe,Josselins or Merrimans for great food and a taste of the islands.

Honolulu
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

celebrated my husband's birthday dinner at Yum Cha's just the 2 of us. Was casual restaurant with a nice spacey atmosphere. Food was tasty and delicious. Not overly priced at all. Loved the Roasted Duck Bao and Black bean Lobster & Prawns. Would definately reccommend for family or couples. Oh and the dessert fried ice cream was amazing!!! Haven't had a good fried ice cream in a while!

• Visited December 2013
Centennial, CO
“Very Reasonable”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Nice change of pace. Located at the Grand Hyatt Golf Club. This was our most reasonably priced meal of our trip to Kauai and we were very impressed with the food. There is also a shuttle back to the hotel, although the walk is not really very far.

Visited November 2013
“NOT accommodating....”
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

A party of 30 Wanted to dine @ Yum Cha restaurant , called up for reservation, I got transferred to Manager Eliza, she explaining there policy are parties of 12 or more we do set menu, I told her we rather do off regular menu,& she said they can't.., she emailed me 3 diff. Menu choices,$55,$65,$75... I'm very upset, because the money ain't the issue, if we are spending it, we want to order what we want...Then I called the assistant food & beverage , explaining we really want regular menu,& even the head assistant food & beverage said they can't, it's there policy for 12 or more... I also told her I'm surprised being you folks are a 5star hotel,& Yum cha restaurant is closing down by the new year, that you folks won't accommodate us,& have are business... & I mentioned I work @ brenneckes , I personally with another server, served & gave gr8 service to a large party of 30 before.., because we accommodate the best we can for are guest,& if they request regular menu, that's what we do for them, because we appreciate there business... "So to all, 5star hotel means nothing when u want to order off regular menu for a large party more then 12...."
I hope the head GM sees this:)

2 Thank jabrieller2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Terrible food but good service”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Restaurant is part of the amazing Grand Hyatt Kauai property, however, we were disappointed in the food. We ordered the shishito peppers, shrimp Pad Thai, and mixed vegetables with tofu. The shisito peppers and mixed vegetables were mediocre but the pad thai was the worst we've ever eaten. Extremely dry and bland. The service and ambiance were great, but the worst Asian food we've eaten.

• Visited October 2013