We loved ...
- the poipu location right beside the grand hyatt and nearby shopping at poipu shopping villange and old koloa town
- the comfortable beds including the air mattress bed (kids slept on)
- the mirror outside the lanai which reflected the oceanview at the dining room
- hawaiian artwork
- ukelele / guitar
- available guidebooks, and other books
- generous supply of beach mats, chairs, snorkels
- nice cross breeze
- sturdy cutlery and plates
A few minor improvements:
- sharper knives as we used the kitchen a lot
- more beach towels and guest towels
- newer pillows and more pillow cases
But most of all.... BIG THANKS to the maintenance dude Randy, security lady Naomi and owner Bill for responding quickly with my predicament when I locked my purse inside the condo on our way to the airport (and keys were inside the condo).
Thank you for your helping me in my time of need.... ALOHA and MAHALO.
Kauai is such a beautiful place ... drive up the Waimea Canyon and take a helicopter ride with Blue Hawaiian to see the Na Pali Coast.
Another tip ... if you are arriving at night, it's advisable to bring a gps since the highway/roads are very dark and the signage is poor.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Poipu Sands Condominuims - Poipu Kai by TPC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poipu Sands Condominuims - Poipu Kai By Tpc Hotel Poipu
- Poipu Sands Condominuims - Poipu Kai By TPC Kauai, Hawaii