“Good Food at a Reasonable Price”

Kalapaki Joe's Poipu
Ranked #25 of 37 Restaurants in Poipu
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Koloa
Description: Very good, reasonably priced food and drinks. Good service. New location
Raymond, NH
“Good Food at a Reasonable Price”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Ate there a couple of times. Happy Hour is well worth it. The food is good. The wait staff is all right. Wasn't that impressed with them but we were not expecting to dine in a 5 star restaurant.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Daniel M

Bel Air, Maryland
“A Disappointing Breakfast”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My Wife and I stopped in one morning as an alternative to breakfast at the Hyatt down the road where we were staying. All in all breakfast was disappointing. The coffee was strong, but bitter and the French Toast was bland. My wife's omlett was just OK. I suspect this would be a better choice to have a burger or nachos and watch a game.

1 Thank Dwight F
new hampshire
“Wasnt expecting much”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Stopped in for happy hour and got a couple of drinks a bunch of $.25 wings and a pretty decent chicken/lettuce wraps and got out for under $30. Not too bad. Stopped back later in the week for decent sandwiches but poor service but we were in no rush. I'd go back for the happy hour specials.

Poipu, Hawaii
“Horrible service, horrible food”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We just moved to Kauai and have tried this restaurant several times, hoping the next visit would be better, but it wasn't! Service is horrible! After they finally seat you, you never get a waitress, and you have to flag down one. You then have to wait again just to get your drink. One night, I never got my water that I asked for 3 times! The food is from Costco and is terrible. On our LAST visit, the waitress never brought us our drinks, so we just walked out and will never return.

1 Thank D M
Montreal, Canada
“Good to watch sports...”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

To watch sports this is a good venue since there are ample TV's showing different sports. Service is laid back and fine. The food is average and not pricey. Drinks are good. It's quite big and open. Bathroom (men's) quite dirty and toilet seat was on the floor....I would only go back if I had a must see sporting event to watch or I was 21 in age again :)