Just returned from staying at Koloa Landing for the 2nd time and they did not disappoint! Staff is friendly, quick and knowlegable about things to do and see on the Island.
They informed us that they are still adding building and pools to the resport very soon.
We are looking forward to going back next year to see how the entire resort looks all completed.
The rooms (should call them apartments because they are so large) are extremely clean, beds are comfortable, patio is wonderful! They have a full kitched that we stocked with fresh local fruit and local beer of course. They have a washer and Dryer in suit and supply laundry detergent. Do you know how awesome it is not to have to do laundry after a vacation???? I do :)
We were busy exploring the island so we werent at the resort majority of the time but its always nice to come back to such a relaxing space. We did use the grills that are located at both of the pools for dinner a few times and it was very nice!
If you havent been to this island before there are many Chickens, Roosters and Cats (nice kitties) that live outside. You will hear the Roosters almost all the time mostly in the morning of course but after a day or so it became normal like the sounds of the ocean. Just background noises in paradise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience one of the most coveted locations in all of the Hawaiian Islands. Travel & Leisure Magazine ranked Kauai as the #1 Hawaiian Island Destination two years in a row. In 2010, Kauai was #1 in the US as an island destination and #2 in the world, based on the readers choice awards. The rich amenities and luxurious accommodations at the brand new Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu Beach are set among 25 acres of lush tropical oasis. The Resort is located less than a mile from the legendary Poipu Beach and boasts two beautiful resort style pools with meandering lagoons and cascading waterfalls. A paradise of natural and cultural treasures on Kauai's South Shore awaits you, at Koloa Landing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Marriott, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Koloa Landing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koloa Landing At Poipu Beach Hotel Poipu
- Koloa Landing Resort Kauai/Poipu, Hawaii