“Great location, basic accomodations.”

Review of Manualoha 603

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Katie L
“Great location, basic accomodations.”
Reviewed 20 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

It is within walking distance of beaches, restaurants, and shops. It was in my favorite area of the island. The inside had everything we needed, though it could use some updating. You can hear EVERYTHING the neighbors are doing. Including, going up and down stairs, going to the bathroom, talking on the phone, snoring, tv, radio, etc. I would do my best to find something more sound-proof before booking this same one again.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
1 Apr 2015
Aloha TripAdvisor Member,
Indeed, Poipu Beach is a lovely part of Kauai! Suite Paradise has a nice selection of beach resorts from which to choose. Some are decorated in a style that is reminiscent of an earlier, unhurried era which is designed to give you the impression of living on a beautiful isolated island in the middle of the Pacific. Other condos are decorated in a more updated or contemporary fashion. We also manage condos that are located on the top floors and will provide you with a greater sense of privacy. When planning your next visit to Kauai, our reservationists at Suite Paradise would be pleased to assist you in the selection of a beach resort that is more suited to your wishes. Just give us a call!

Liz Parisi
manager@suite-paradise.com
Las Cruces New Mexico
Reviewed 24 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Management Response
10 Sep 2014
Aloha New Mexicans,

It sounds like you enjoyed your beach villa with its beautiful flowers and close proximity to the beach. We are sorry about the sounds from the upstairs condo and hope this issue didn't disrupt your lovely paradise vacation. Suite Paradise manages a great variety of resort condos in Poipu Beach many of which are located on the top floor and are without the possibility of occasional noise caused by upstairs neighbors. Our reservation department would be happy to help you pre-select this type of beach resort accommodation for your next visit to lovely Poipu Beach.

Liz Parisi

People with disabilities Older travelers
B.C.
Reviewed 9 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing