“Poipu Highlight!”

Kauai Yoga with Antonia Joy
Ranked #2 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Poipu
More attraction details
Owner description: Private and group Yoga for indiviuals, couples, weddings, & families. Styles offered: Vinyasa, Hatha, Yin, Yoga fused with Pilates, Chi Gung, Kundilini or Basic Fitness. Also available Personal Fitness Training, Pilates inspired Classes. Yoga for all levels, from complete beginners to regular practitioner's Namaste
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Our private yoga sessions with Antonia were a highlight of our vacation in paradise. We enjoyed ourselves so much and felt so good afterwards that we brought Antonia back three times! She chose just the right poses for our group of mixed abilities and generations. We all appreciated her warmth and good humor. One morning we noticed a few dolphins passing by our outdoor yoga studio and Antonia taught us the dolphin pose in honor of the occasion. We give Antonia our highest recommendation!

All reviews
"advanced"
"posture"
"practitioners"

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I tried to sign up for a group class, but none was available when I wanted to go, so I splurged for a private session. It was totally worth it. I texted Antonia at 6 a.m. and she met me for a beachfront session at 7:30. It started to rain right before, and she waited with me for a half an hour until it stopped. The session was just the right level for me (I am not a very experienced Yogi). I felt like I got a good workout, and after a long flight it felt great. She even offered to take a photo of my beach front "yoga studio," which was a great memory to capture. I would recommend this experience for anyone wanting to keep up their practice or just splurge on something special for their vacation.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

While staying on Poipu Beach for two weeks, my boyfriend and I did 5 private yoga sessions with Antonia on the lanai of our rental house, overlooking the ocean. It was such an awesome experience, made even more special by Antonia's extensive knowledge and warm energy. She listened closely to our goals and really made the class exactly what we wanted. She was very sweet and inclusive towards my crazy 3 year old daughter who kept trying to join in. And, she thoughtfully tailored the class one day to include my boyfriend's father who has Parkinson's. I highly recommend her as an instructor!

Reviewed 30 March 2013

We stayed two weeks at the Sheraton Kauai and my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our yoga and Pilates experiences in Antonia's classes. She provided modifications for all levels and one of her goals was to make it fun! I thought Antonia's classes were of high quality...and the oceanfront setting was fabulous as well! Thank you!

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 February 2013

Antonia provides the perfect mix of yoga styles, appropriate for beginners and hard core yogis.
She has such a calm pleasant and giving manner and understands the true meaning of ahimsa.
And who wouldn't want to practice right by the ocean? Perfect.

2  Thank Leslie A
AntoniaElizabethJoy, Owner at Kauai Yoga with Antonia Joy, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2013

Aloha Leslie, Thank you for your uplifiting review of my Yoga Classes! It was such a pleasure to meet you & hope to visit your vegan restaurant in N.C. Soon. Let's keep spreading the ahimsa (non-violence through doing no harm to others, including animals). Namaste