This is the perfect destination for a relaxing trip to Kauai. We stayed in a two bedroom unit and both rooms were quite large. We actually had a hard time deciding which one was the master suite until we located the safe in the closet. The kitchen and living room are spacious and have great views. Now the good part, 3 whirlpools, 4 swimming pools and a fabulous beach. There are plenty of chairs located both in shaded areas and in the sun. for whatever suits your mood at that moment. The bar serves great drinks and wonderful grilled assortment of foods. Drinks are on the spendy side, but the Lava Flows are worth every penny.
I was extrememly impressed with the staff. They are extrememly knowledgeable and very helpful. The only real issue we had with the facility is the wind that howls down the hallways when it is windy outside. Since the ends of the hallways are open, it creates a tunnel affect that sounds like banshees in an old horror movie.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Waiohai Beach Club Hotel Poipu
- Marriotts Waiohai Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Poipu
- Marriott Poipu
- Poipu Marriott
- Marriotts Waiohai Beach Club
- Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club Kauai/Poipu, Hawaii