The beach here is beautiful. The Marriott grounds are also beautiful. We are enjoying the great snorkeling that is walking distance. However this "resort" is more like a condo than a resort. The ONLY amenities here are a beach front bar/grill and the marketplace store. There are no other "resort" type amenities you would want/expect at a Marriott Vacation club. I will never come back to this Marriott again. The Kauai Marriott resort in Lihue is MUCH better. The pools here are small. As my son stated; "they could have built larger pools instead of all this wasted grass to mow". With small pools you have over crowded pools. The beach area is small as well and they seem to not have enough loungers. If you don't go out early in the morning to claim a chair you wont have one by mid morning. They also do not have lounge areas with umbrellas. I love to be on the beach but I want the shade! We have been to Marriott Lihue, Marriott Ko'olina, Marriott St. Kitts and Marriott Williamsburg.
If you are looking for an apartment complex with beach front access, pools and a small bar & grill this is the place for you.
If you are looking for a vacation resort with lots of amenities, DON'T book here!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Waiohai Beach Club Hotel Poipu
- Marriotts Waiohai Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Poipu
- Marriott Poipu
- Poipu Marriott
- Marriotts Waiohai Beach Club
- Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club Kauai/Poipu, Hawaii