We just booked out 3rd trip to the NIhi Kai Villas. We've stayed in units 603 and 400. 400 is updated, has a great view, and is closer to the beach and pool. But 603 is a bargain and also great if you're looking for a deal. 603 doesn't advertise a view, but does have a distant peek-a-view view. The condos are 30 plus years old, but well taken care of. The windows and a few other things are very worn. When you book a condo here, you can get everything from a condo that hasn't been updated in 30 plus years to something that's completely renovated, and everything in between. 603 is not renovated. 400 has a remodeled kitchen and bathrooms. The condos are large and perfect for families of 4-6. End units are great for the extra breeze ( no ac) and extra square footage. Top floors are also good for the vaulted ceilings. The grounds are beautiful, pool is basic, and you are a close 4 minute walk to beach. If you are used to fancy resorts Nihi Kai is probably not for you. Our family enjoys the quiet home like feel of the NIhi Kai. We've used The Parrish Collection to book our trips. You can also find NIhi Kai condos for rent on VRBO. Love this place and can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the best locations in sunny Poipu Beach Kauai, Nihi Kai Villas Resort is just steps away from the Poipu shoreline and a little over 300 yards to world-famous body surfing Brennecke's Beach and Poipu Beach Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nihi Kai Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nihi Kai Villas Hotel Poipu
- Nihi Kai Villas Kauai/Poipu, Hawaii