“Super fun” 5 of 5 bubbles

Kauai Zipline Tour in Poipu
Ranked #2 of 10 Tours in Poipu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Skyline Eco Adventures was voted the #1 Zipline company in Hawaii and the #1 Land Activity/Adventure Tour Company in Hawaii by the readers of Hawaii Magazine's 2016 Best of the Best Readers Choice Awards. The newest Kauai zipline is here! Located just minutes from the Kauai, Poipu resort area and Historic Koloa town, the Kauai, Poipu Skyline Adventure offers eight of the most exciting ziplines on Kauai. Soaring above multiple lush valleys, with picturesque views of Kauai's south shore, the Poipu zipline tour is a perfect family adventure. Throughout the tour, you will fly high above native trees and valleys covered in brilliant green Hawaiian uluhe fern. Hear the rich legends of many Kauai landmarks, and discover the unique character and history of the fiercely independent and remarkably beautiful island of Kauai.
San Diego, California
“Super fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

Had a great time with my two daughters, 9 and 7. Guides were Natalie, Jade and Axel. Had fun with all of them. Natalie told jokes and made it fun for the kids. Would definitely recommend doing the full 8 lines, though had fun doing the more basic 5. Daughters loved it and wanted to do the 8 but were too young. Ask for Natalie if you go! Thanks

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

It was my daughter's & my first time zip lining & the was the greatest adventure. Justin & Jose were excellent & tons of fun. They put me at ease & we can't wait to do more zip lining. Would recommend them over & over. The views are amazing. All around top notch.

“A Must Do in Kauai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

We had an absolute amazing time with this tour. The staff is very friendly, helpful, and fun to be around. It is a well-run operation from start to finish.
This was our first experience with zip lining and we are so glad we did it. Would definitely recommend!

Honolulu, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great family time in beautiful Kauai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

Our whole family had experience with a short zipline on Oahu however soaring over verdant valleys with views out to the ocean and mountains in Kauai was another dimension!

Our guides were warm, knowledgeable and funny. All in all a great family adventure.

“Perfect day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

My daughter, sister in law and I went on a last minute zipline tour today and it was our first time. I was nervous and Axel made me feel safe and relaxed and he was funny and entertaining and a great tour guide. Jack was very helpful and good at his job. I would recommend this tour to anyone. My 14 year old daughter loved it. It's great for teenagers and old dudes :)