“Phenomenal Food!!!”

Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ainako
Description: Embrace the tempting combination of contemporary Hawaiian cuisine served in a unique Hawaiian setting. Thatched-roof bungalows float above a koi-filled lagoon at the base of a waterfall to create romantic ambiance. Inspired by local ingredients and the rich culinary traditions of Hawaii
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I would give this restaurant 5 stars! I tried some of everything and it all tasted incredible! It was a pricey but worth every penny!

Reviewed 23 August 2014

I surprised my son Sergio for his birthday at the Hyatt Regency Poipu in Kauai Last year Oct 1013. We had a fantastic. Food was great, Drinks, and excellent service. We were seat closet to the Koi pond and the view of the sunset was beautiful.I pre order his cake back home in Los Angeles and thyme of cake I'd request and some inscription was to a tee. The caked looked wonderful. I highly recommend to anyone and for those who could spend a little for a special occasion or a nice romantic dinning out. When booking for the a table near the pond it is base on first come first seating. I recommend getting there early like around 5pm and great time to get glimpse of the sunset. Theres also a full bar for your convenient while you're waiting for your table.

1  Thank Danh K
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Service was good and the food quality was outstanding. Prices are high on Kauai...that is a given but price per portion size here was a bit steep even for the island. The Grand Hyatt is a beautiful resort...the grounds are beautiful.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

While the islands are not really known for their cuisine. Tidepools delighted our senses and we enjoyed sitting by a waterfall watching the Koi while enjoying a wonderful meal.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

This was one meal I was looking forward to over our trip and it was the most disappointing. My husband ordered something with wasabi and could hardly taste it in the dish. I ordered a fish dish with Macadamia nuts in the title and it turned out it was just baked in a bland panko and the nuts were pureed in a sauce so you could hardly taste them. We ordered a child's filet which was overcooked and the server practically rolled his eyes when we asked to have another one that was cooked medium. The manager did comp us on the child's dish which we appreciated, however. I would recommend the Beach House over this for a romantic South Shore meal and great service.