“Surprising reasonable golf course dining”
Review of Joe's on the Green - CLOSED

Joe's on the Green
Price range: US$2 - US$14
Cuisines: American, Hawaiian
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, View
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Koloa
Description: Located on the beautiful Kiahuna Golf Course in Koloa. Reasonable prices, spectacular views, friendly staff and full bar. Open air restaurant and outside seating available. We serve breakfast from 7 a.M. Until 11:30 a.M. Monday-Saturday 7 a.M. Until 12 noon on Sundays. Lunch served 11:30 a.M. Until 2:30 p.M. Pupus and live Hawaiian music Sunday through Thursday Happy hour starts at 3 p.M. And ends at 6 p.M.
West Jordan, Utah
“Surprising reasonable golf course dining”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We ate breakfast here and were surprised about how reasonable the prices were. The view is very nice and the food was very good.

Visited June 2014

Northern California
“Beautiful setting and family friendly”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Have had breakfast here before and it was SO good. Had lunch at Joe's this trip and the food is consistently good. Prompt friendly customer service and an awesome setting on the golf course. Something for everyone on the menu - can't go wrong with Joe's.

• Visited June 2014
Arlington, VA
“Nice place on a golf course”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This is a nice place on a golf course in South Kaua'i. My daughter really loved having breakfast at this place on our last visit to Kaua'i so we visited it again. Maybe not quite as good as the first time, but still delish. My daughter loves the breakfast burrito (without any dairy because of allergies - which they are more than willing to accommodate). My daughter says she normally doesn't like ordering vegetarian things at restaurants that she fells like she can make at home, but it is obvious to her that they put thought into the recipe. According to her, the burrito is also very filling. I ordered the kalua pork breakfast, and I must say it was one of the best Kalua pork I had on the islands. I don't know what it was, but I think it was the seasonings, which add an extra touch. View isn't much - a golf course, but you can dine outdoors (with your new best friends, birds). Service is friendly and competent. On our last visit, Joe came out & was talking to diners asking how they were enjoying things. It's nice to see an owner actually circulating among diners - something I've never seen before on the islands.

• Visited May 2014
New York City, New York
“Delicious, well priced and Super Friendly”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Come with an appetite. They serve everything from breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and bar stuff. We got the Ronald burger-I've never had more toppings on a burger but it all worked as an explosion of flavors. Do NOT forget to save just a bit more room for the liliko'i (passion fruit) ice cream pie -omg scrumptious !!! To top everything off, Joe himself came over twice to chit chat and make sure we were happy with everything. Our server Lisa was awesome, attentive, sweet and helpful. The view is also pretty. Totally not what I was expecting when I first got there. Everything is very reasonably priced and we left happy, full and totally satisfied. Definitely recommend and will be back.

Louisville, Kentucky
“Great pancakes”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Nice breakfast place with outdoor seating on the golf course. The pineapple pancakes were delicious. They also give you coconut syrup, passion fruit syrup, and regular syrup. All were delicious. The pancakes were so large and came with 3 that you really don't need anything else unless you are a big eater. We made the mistake of ordering some eggs and couldn't even eat 2 of the 3 pancakes or any of the eggs. The prices were reasonable too.

Visited May 2014