“Amazing”

Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Koloa
Reviewed 8 November 2018

I consider myself an aficionado of hotdogs/polish sausage. I was blown away by the taste of the Puka Dog. I had the polish sausage with coconut relish - it was the best dog I've ever eaten. This place is not to be missed. I'll be going back to try the pineapple relish next.

1  Thank Bill2100
Write a ReviewReviews (3,187)

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Go! It has something for everyone who loves hotdogs. Why we don’t always eat hotdogs like this I have no idea. Glad we stoped in.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Very unique hot dog. The buns are warmed on a grilling stick. You pick the sauce from several choices. We liked the pineapple sauce. You also pick your mustard. We chose the Hawaiian mustard. The sauce and mustard are poured in the bun and the hot dog goes in the sauce and mustard in the bun. Very tasty. A must have if in Poipu. They also have fresh squeezed lemonade which is delish. It goes well with the Puka dog. Not too much seating and it's a very busy restaurant. Plan on waiting in line. It's located in the shopping center across the street from Kiahuna Plantation.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018

This was the best hot dog, the bread covered the entire dog and was extremely soft. We were really impressed with the sauces that they offered with the dog. MMM wish I could get one now.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Love Puka Dog, try the pineapple relish and for a bit of heat try the banana relish.....a must try!!