“Skip it”
Review of Keoki's Paradise

Keoki's Paradise
Reserve with OpenTable
Keoki's Paradise is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 37 Restaurants in Poipu
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Poipu Road
Transit: Kauai Bus stop about a 5-10 minute walk on Poipu Rd.
Reviewed 22 May 2012

They are open late... their best feature. Wait staff not engaged.

1  Thank barbadiantraveler
Write a ReviewReviews (4,921)

Reviewed 22 May 2012

No view but very pleasant Polynesian environment. Very crowded the night we went and the food was very average. There are other options in Poipu.

1  Thank sakemall
Reviewed 21 May 2012

I really love fish tacos and have eaten them at a lot of different places. I thought they were good, not the best I've ever had, but good. I would definately ordered them again if I reteurn.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

We enjoyed mai tais in the bar while listening to a couple of musicians playing island sounds. The place is lively and friendly outdoor bar, with lit tiki torches...just very inviting and nice. We ordered three appetizers, a hummus trio, coconut shrimp and kahlua pork spring rolls. While the food was just okay, the ambience of the place, and the drinks more than made up for the food. We did go back again for a second round of mai tais a couple days later. Enjoyed it just as much the second time around.

Reviewed 20 May 2012

We arrived around 5:30 for dinner, and were offered the early bird menu. We should have ordered off the regular menu. The salad, fish entree and chocolate mousse for dessert were all included for about $20.00. It was all only OK, not better than what I would cook at home. When we eat out, I'm looking for something I wouldn't make at home. The table they gave us was very busy with foot traffic from the kitchen, and the hostess seating people, lots of coming and going and bumping into each other. The atmosphere reminded us of Disneyland, kind of fake. We enjoyed their sister restaurant Duke's, in Lihue, more.