We absolutely loved this hotel. The staff was wonderful, pool was amazing and the surrounding area was very nice.
We stayed for 4 nights in Dec '13. The breakfast buffet was very good but a bit pricey. We also tried Yum Cha, which was good and reasonably priced. If you are up early, seeing the sun rise from the terrace is a must. We were disappointed that Tide Pools was closed for repairs but would definitely come back to this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find the true essence of paradise at Grand Hyatt Kaua’i Resort & Spa. Set on the soothing white sands in Poipu, on Kauai’s sunny south shore, this luxury resort unfolds on over 50 acres of lush gardens. The resort’s classic Hawaiian architecture with open courtyards and lush gardens welcomes the tropical breeze. Freshly renovated rooms blend clean simple lines with Hawaiian design elements to create a private retreat. A water wonderland awaits with a quiet adult area, lava-rock river pool, waterslide, and saltwater lagoon. Play championship golf at Poipu Bay Resort. Sample delicious island flavors at one of six restaurants. And for a spa experience like no other, visit Anara Spa where open-air treatments use island-fresh botanicals to refresh and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Hyatt Poipu
- Poipu Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Poipu
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa Poipu, Hawaii