“Great Cottages!”

Koloa Landing Cottages
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Poipu
Koloa Landing Cottages
Ranked #24 of 29 Speciality Lodging in Poipu
Reviewed 13 December 2006

We found these cottages in the phone book and were so glad we did!! Ellie (the owner) was extremely nice and so helpful in guiding us all around the island. We stayed in the Hoonani cottage and were not disappointed. They are lovely and clean. The cottages are in a great location. We ended up staying two more nights. I would defiantly recommend these cottages as part of making a memorable Kauai vacation. Aloha!

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank efell

Reviewed 9 May 2006

Stayed here for a week and had the best time. It's close to everything on the east and south side of Kauai. No need to go anywhere else. Poi Pu beach is always the place to go. Plenty of beach for everyone. I scuba, snorkel and swim and i get to see it all. The cottages are what Hawaiiana is really all about. The grounds are absolutley gorgous and the Tea House was like living on the isalnd. I loved all the flowers in bloom and the Chickens too.

I have been here before and I'll come back again. Aloha is built into the cottages and that's my favorite thing. It's like I'm staying with family. Don't waste your money on a fancy concrete hotel. Come to this place and hang ten on Poi Pu beach. Did I mention some of the best restaraunts are in the Poi Pu Beach area. Joe's at the green, PLantation Gardens just to name two of my favorites.

Aloha nui loa did I do that right?
Brenda Numba nighn

• Stayed: May 2006
8  Thank bbw1404
Portland, OR
Reviewed 9 March 2006

Loved the location and the cottage. The grounds are lovely. Friendly people. You have a wonderful gardener.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Boulder, CO
Reviewed 5 February 2006

The malino house is a very nice place with a yard and fruits around the property. The breeze made our stay fresh and airy. Great neighborhood as well, close to shopping. Just wonderful.

• Stayed: August 2005
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 10 December 2005

We stayed at Koloa Landings in July 2005. Ellie, the owner, couldn't have been more helpful or cooperative, and the facilities exceeded all expectations. (Upon arrival, there was a note telling us to make ourselves at home and she (Ellie) would stop by to see us later.)

The facilities were not the Ritz Carlton. After disembarking the cruise ship we were ready for a place like this to kick back for the remainder of our vacation. If we wanted a fancy beachfront resort, we could have picked the Kiahuna Plantation that is <1/2 mile away on Poipu Beach. But, vacation for us is having a place to relax and enjoy the surroundings. We found it at Koloa Landings. For the money, this was a great value.

We stayed in the Tea House with another couple with whom we were traveling, and it was a very comfortable bungalo ideal for two couples--2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus loads of living space. There was nothing we needed that was not provided or immediately available.

No, it was not on the beach, but we've spent enough time looking at the ocean that this feature was not of prime importance. The views from the front porch and screened-in lanai were breath taking. The plant life was abundant and beautifully manicured. The feeling of living in the lush tropics surrounded us.

The cottages were ideally located across from the beach, and an easy drive to everything we wanted to see and do on the island. The house was equipped with everything needed, i.e. clean linens, beach towels, beach floats and snorkels, beach chairs, foam coolers, soaps and detergents, clean laundry facilities, CD player, televisions, overhead fans, reading material, grill, equipped kitchen with microwave and coffee pot, fresh flowers and privacy. Eating out or in, restaurants and full-service grocery were only a few minutes away. We even located a local fresh fish market as well as a roadside fresh produce facility--the makings of a wonderful island dinner.

When we go back to Hawaii, we will definitely stay here again. (And, can't wait to go back!)

We give this property a raving thumbs-up review.

Aloha!
Andy and Jeanie Adams

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Juneau
Reviewed 5 December 2005

I highly recommend Koloa Landing Cottages to anyone going to Kauai. The owners are super-friendly and the cottages are clean and extremely comfortable. From the moment I arrived at the cottages I felt right at home. You will be within mintues of the beach and have a quiet, beautiful and clean respite from your days in the sun and fun. If my family goes back to Kauai, this is where we'll go.

Vung Tau, Viet Nam
Reviewed 8 November 2005

This is our third year visiting Kauai and our third visit to Koloa Landing Cottages. Since I work in Viet Nam and my family lives in Bermuda we choose Kauai as our meeting point every year. It has become our 'home away from home' for two weeks every year and never disappoints. The warmth and hospitality greets you on arrival and stays with you long after your departure. The cottages seem to be upgraded every year and the gardens have never looked better. Returning everyday after touring the island provided us with a quiet, relaxing atmosphere. Ellie, the owner, and Katey, the manager, are a wealth of info on where to go and what to do. I strongly recommend Koloa Landing Cottages to anyone seeking the true Hawaiian aloha spirit.

• Stayed: October 2005