“Best Condo and Vacation Ever”
Review of Poipu Kapili

and 1 more site!
Poipu Kapili
Ranked #6 of 29 Speciality Lodging in Poipu
Aspen, Colorado
“Best Condo and Vacation Ever”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

My wife and I recently stayed 10 wonderful days and nights in unit 60 Vrbo # 251773. It was our Honeymoon and needed to be the best. After searching everywhere and talking with the owners of this condo we selected it. Best decision ever, it lived up to everything we were promised and then some. Its location and views are simply the best! Especially if scuba diving is your cup of tea. Plenty of privacy and room. Fantastic sunsets from front lanai. Assigned pkg space in front of unit, more like private home w/ condo amenities , two tennis courts , swimming pool ,bbq's,even a herb garden located by bbq for fresh spices for your cooking .The sunsets are gorgeous while sitting out on the lanai. We recommend this unit with the highest honors!

Room Tip: Parking is right in front, very short walk from car Scuba diving area is walking distance from your...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Brad H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Poipu Kapili #54 is outstanding: luxurious, pristine, spacious, and conveniently located with close proximity to all of the Poipu amenities. We loved having tea overlooking the ocean in the mornings as well as watching the phenomenal sun sets in the evenings from the patio. This condo is outfitted with everything we needed! The beds are super comfy (even the air mattress on the sofa bed was great!), the kitchen contains all of the dishes, etc. for cooking meals, the washer and dryer were handy for après-swim (the pool is a stone's throw away and Poipu beach is close by), and Cynthia was a dream to coordinate with. This quiet slice of Heaven was fabulous!

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Erinop
spfld
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Unit 26 was awesome!!!! We did a lot of looking around for a place to stay for our week visit and a condo is the way to go. It was beautiful, comfortable and a great location. The staff was friendly and helpful. Wish we had a few more days to just enjoy the room, pool and facilities. By far, our best vacation and one of our favorite condos.

Room Tip: Our condo was centrally located and had an awesome view of the pool and the ocean. We were on the se...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank SpfldForestGump
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Poipu Kapili was perfect for our family of four with two teenage daughters. We loved having only a short walk to the beach in front of the Sheraton, while other days we explored different beaches to the north and west. Unit 14 is very well provisioned with just about every dish, utensil, and cookware you may need. (Owners, you might consider adding some more bowls.) The furnishings are relatively new and tasteful. The AC upstairs was critical for comfortable sleeping during our July stay. We loved waking each morning to a lovely ocean view. We'll definitely consider Poipu Kapili for our next adventure to Kauai!

Room Tip: We chose unit 14 by the pool to avoid road noise we heard about related to the ocean front units. W...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank PoseyDenver
Pasadena, California
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Our family of four recently stayed in #23, and all our expectations were surpassed. Each room was larger than I had anticipated, and the decor was tasteful and functional. All the amenities were there -- kitchen supplies, washer/dryer w/detergent, beach chairs, umbrella, boogie board. A/C in the bedroom was fabulous but just as they said at the front desk, you only need to use it sparingly. Such a short walk to the pool, which my kids (4 and 7) adored. The people in the office were genuinely warm and caring about our experience, and happy to help in any way they could. We LOVED our stay here, so glad we opted for this experience over the nearby resorts. We were so sad to leave!

Room Tip: #23 was excellent!!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank DayZBlu
Richfield, Mn
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I really enjoy staying at Poipu Kapili. This was my 5th stay here, and the condos are wonderful, and the location is very nice as well. Walking distance to several restaurants, the spouting horn and beaches.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Nathan H
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

I called when I arrived (10:00am) and was greeted by Jessica who seemed to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed. I was inquiring if our condo (#14) was ready and she responded with an irritated 'no' and that check in is not til 4p. I was taken aback because I had experienced the most wonderful customer service from Buff when booking my reservation. Jessica's annoyance made me feel unwelcomed. when we finally checked in (4:15p) I noticed that there were dirty towels shoved into the hallway closet and a ball of hair in the tub. minus those setbacks the unit itself is pretty decent. after checking in all my kids wanted to do was cool off in the pool. since we had an hour to spare before dinner reservations I took them for a swim. while the kids were enjoying themselves in the pool a dark haired Caucasian man with facial hair approached them and started scolding them. I told him that he shouldn't be scolding my kids and that he needs to talk to me. he questioned if we were guests and said that the pool is an amphitheater so my kids need to be quiet because it's too loud. they're kids for crying out loud and the sun was still out. you can count us out on ever staying here again. although we got a good deal I would rather spend my money where there's ALOHA.

Stayed July 2014