Two words: BED BUGS.
Not only was the experience itself of catching bed bugs awful and potentially vacation-ruining, but the lack of customer service I dealt with when reporting the issue to the hotel was worse. They simply said they checked it out and found no evidence of it and wouldn't do anything further. Hello! I WAS THE ONE GETTING EATEN ALIVE IN MY SLEEP! I was covered with bites and scabs for half my vacation and in fear of bringing them home.
Not the type of experience nor treatment I’d expect from one of the most expensive hotels we stayed at in our 10-day, 2-island trip. Horrible experience overall. Be warned, and stay at Hanalei Bay Colony Resort or elsewhere! I would give them negative stars if possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas are atop the lush, emerald cliffs that line Kauai, this retreat is perfect to savor refreshing Pacific breezes while gazing at the sparkling ocean. Stay in spacious one and two-bedroom villas with up to 1,310 square feet accommodating up to eight adults. Each villa includes fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Princeville
- Westin Princeville Ocean Hotel
- Princeville Westin
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Kauai, Hawaii