We were really wowed here. We booked a garden view unit and got a free upgrade to an ocean view one. The view from our Lanai was incredible. The room was very spacious, modern and comfortable. We totally loved it. There was a full kitchen and a washer/dryer. The bathroom was very big and even had a whirlpool in it.
There is one big swimming pool and 2 smaller pools. The grounds of the resort are very beautiful. We had dinner in the restaurant twice and the food was incredible. Probably the best resort restaurant I ever ate. The staff in the restaurant was very friendly.
There is no beach access but you can use the beach from the St.Regis. This was not an issue for us at all.
We were really sad to leave this paradise and hope to be back one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas are atop the lush, emerald cliffs that line Kauai, this retreat is perfect to savor refreshing Pacific breezes while gazing at the sparkling ocean. Stay in spacious one and two-bedroom villas with up to 1,310 square feet accommodating up to eight adults. Each villa includes fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Princeville
- Westin Princeville Ocean Hotel
- Princeville Westin
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Kauai, Hawaii