We are owners at the Westin in Maui, and decided to try this sister resort on Kauai. As long as you know what your are getting, this will be a wonderful place to stay. However, there is no immediate access to a beach, unlike the Westin on Maui. You can use the beach at the St. Regis, but it is 2 miles away, and a shuttle runs only every hour. The beaches on the north side of the island have rather rough surf, and they were closed to snorkeling while we were there. We drove to Poipu, but it is over an hour drive. Princeville is also wetter, and more rustic. We had a great time hiking, and enjoyed the comfortable room. Unfortunately, the main pool was undergoing renovation, and was closed the entire length of our stay. We used the smaller pools, but they were pretty crowded. This was a nice change from Maui, but overall, we will probably stick with our home resort on Maui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas are atop the lush, emerald cliffs that line Kauai, this retreat is perfect to savor refreshing Pacific breezes while gazing at the sparkling ocean. Stay in spacious one and two-bedroom villas with up to 1,310 square feet accommodating up to eight adults. Each villa includes fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Princeville
- Westin Princeville Ocean Hotel
- Princeville Westin
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Kauai, Hawaii