Quite a bit late with this review, as I stayed here almost a year ago, but would still like to give a quick review. We really enjoyed this property, from its location near the water, to its golf course and ocean views, and it's proximity to the St. Regis where you could take a shuttle and use it's beach (but not the pool). My only issues were that the pool area was often very windy, and that it was not beachfront. Even though it's pretty easy to take the shuttle to the beach by the St. Regis, it's still a bit of a hassle, especially with kids. I would return though if the price was right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas are atop the lush, emerald cliffs that line Kauai, this retreat is perfect to savor refreshing Pacific breezes while gazing at the sparkling ocean. Stay in spacious one and two-bedroom villas with up to 1,310 square feet accommodating up to eight adults. Each villa includes fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Princeville
- Westin Princeville Ocean Hotel
- Princeville Westin
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Kauai, Hawaii