Princeville is such a great place to stay while on the island. The views are spectacular, and it is not too far if you want to do a day hike on the Hanakapi'ai Trail. The hotel is very nice. The rooms seem identical to any Westin hotel, except they have a washer/dryer and kitchenette (which is nice). The only drawback to this hotel is the lack of beaches. They tell you that you can utilize the beach at the St Regis Princeville, but there is very limited parking there for non-guests of the St Regis. Then the St Regis makes you walk along the side of the property so that you're not in view of their guests, and they won't let you use their beach chairs, etc. So if you're going to stay at the Westin villas, just don't plan on spending time at the beach. Go to the south side of the island if you really want good beaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas are atop the lush, emerald cliffs that line Kauai, this retreat is perfect to savor refreshing Pacific breezes while gazing at the sparkling ocean. Stay in spacious one and two-bedroom villas with up to 1,310 square feet accommodating up to eight adults. Each villa includes fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Princeville
- Westin Princeville Ocean Hotel
- Princeville Westin
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Kauai, Hawaii