Weather in Kauai was dismal when we landed, but this place really made it worthwhile. This hotel is actually a condo/time share with resort quality amenities. We had stayed for 5 nights. It is quite good, although a bit far from lot of sightseeing places. We paid to get an upgrade during check-in and it was well worth it. The service is quite good, although you are allowed only one cleaning service during each stay per rules. The staff was really helpful during the entire stay. Really liked that they had lot of toddler amenities like stroller, etc. I'd recommend this place for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas are atop the lush, emerald cliffs that line Kauai, this retreat is perfect to savor refreshing Pacific breezes while gazing at the sparkling ocean. Stay in spacious one and two-bedroom villas with up to 1,310 square feet accommodating up to eight adults. Each villa includes fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Princeville
- Westin Princeville Ocean Hotel
- Princeville Westin
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Kauai, Hawaii