We spent a week here with friends, wife and daughter last may and we were lucky to be there before all the schools were out. Kids pool had been redone and my daughter loved the turtles. The feeding of the fish was a hit and we loved to BBQ almost every night. The grounds are immaculate and the staff always had a smile on their face. We got lucky to get a room in the ground floor and my daughter loved our little visitors every morning and she got to feed them. If you stay here you get access to the St. Regis. Just amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas are atop the lush, emerald cliffs that line Kauai, this retreat is perfect to savor refreshing Pacific breezes while gazing at the sparkling ocean. Stay in spacious one and two-bedroom villas with up to 1,310 square feet accommodating up to eight adults. Each villa includes fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Princeville
- Westin Princeville Ocean Hotel
- Princeville Westin
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Kauai, Hawaii