GREAT place with well-priced rooms. Upon check-in, we had a small maintenance problem with our studio room, so we were quickly upgraded to a one-bedroom suite which was amazing. The studio would have been really nice too. Full kitchen, amazing bathroom with jets in the tub (same as the studio room). They brought a crib for our baby which had the most comfortable mattress (the baby version of their adult mattresses) and the service was just amazing. Pool was wonderful, and you can also access the St. Regis beach, which is a wonderful beach for children and families. Too bad the water was too turbulent to go swimming. They also have grills there so you can buy your own meat and grill it. They are 7 minutes away from Hanalei town, and a short drive over to tunnels beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas are atop the lush, emerald cliffs that line Kauai, this retreat is perfect to savor refreshing Pacific breezes while gazing at the sparkling ocean. Stay in spacious one and two-bedroom villas with up to 1,310 square feet accommodating up to eight adults. Each villa includes fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Princeville
- Westin Princeville Ocean Hotel
- Princeville Westin
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Kauai, Hawaii