Just completed my third stay at this property and it continues to be my favorite in the US. We had an amazing JR Suite with a fantastic butler named Greg. Greg gave us local recommendations and accommodated our every need, he really made our stay. The room itself is not overly Hawaiian and is understated, but the bang on views are really the focal point. The room was very large as was the bathroom.
The grounds are beautiful, and the pool area is very nice, but does get crowded. The bar is a spectacular place to watch the sunset and have a glass of bubbly. The overall decor is very elegant not typical Hawiian, so if you are looking for that it's not here.
I also love how the valets great you with fresh leis and always have your car stocked with ice cold water bottles. Its the little things that make this property so spectacular.
I can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2006 AAA Four Diamond Hotel Award winner, Hawaii's St. Regis Princeville Resort offers 23 idyllic acres for rest and play. Luxurious dining, spa, swimming, and golf on the northern shore of Kauai ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com and Southall Travel so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai, Hawaii