we stayed here for 4 nights on our honeymoon and it was very sad to leave. We felt spoiled when we went to Maui and stayed at the Westin and started complaining...
We had a top floor room overlooking Hanalei Bay. The rooms have absolutely everything possible and you could not leave the room and probably enjoy yourself for days in comfort and luxury.
The breakfast buffet and the views in the morning out on the terrace while eating are breathtaking. The views from the entire premises are unbelievable. The pool was not crowded and very easy to find space to layout and relax. You can also lay on the beach if you choose. There is a poolside restaurant and bar as well.
This is the St. Regis, so its very expensive all across the board, but you definitely get what you pay for.
We used the Spa one afternoon, simply amazing. Highly recommend if you plan on using a Spa on a trip to Hawaii. Spend the extra money here, the facilities are amazing.
If you want to splurge on a trip to Hawaii, stay at the St. Regis!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful sites in the world, The St. Regis Princeville Resort is Hawaii’s address for life’s special moments. Elegantly appointed, the resort offers 251 spacious guest rooms including the exclusive Crown Suite Collection. Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, the St. Regis Princeville provides bespoke service amid magnificent natural surroundings. Experience the pursuit of sport, culture and fine dining. For connoisseurs who desire the finest expressions in luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai, Hawaii